To create a zip file containing multiple photos, you can follow these steps:
- Create a new folder on your computer and give it a name related to the content of the photos you want to include.
- Copy or move all the photos you want to zip into this folder.
- Right-click on the folder and select “Send to” from the context menu, then choose “Compressed (zipped) folder.” This will create a new zip file with the same name as the folder.
- Alternatively, you can select all the photos in the folder by holding down the Ctrl key (or Command key on a Mac) and clicking on each photo. Once all the photos are selected, right-click on any of them and choose “Send to” > “Compressed (zipped) folder.”
- Wait for the compression process to complete. This may take some time depending on the size and number of photos.
- Once the zip file is created, you can rename it if desired by right-clicking on the file and selecting “Rename” from the context menu.
- Your zip file is now ready! You can share it with others or store it for archiving purposes.
Note: The steps provided above may vary slightly depending on your operating system and file explorer. These instructions are for Windows, but the process is similar on Mac or Linux systems.