To create a zip file for multiple videos, you can follow these steps:
- Create a new folder on your computer and give it a name that relates to the content of the videos you want to include.
- Copy or move all the videos you want to zip into this folder.
- Right-click on the folder and select “Send to” from the context menu, then choose “Compressed (zipped) folder.” This action will create a new zip file with the same name as the folder.
- Alternatively, you can select all the videos in the folder by holding down the Ctrl key (or Command key on a Mac) and clicking on each video. Once all the videos are selected, right-click on any of them and choose “Send to” > “Compressed (zipped) folder.”
- Wait for the compression process to complete. The duration may vary depending on the size and number of videos.
- Once the zip file is created, you can rename it if desired by right-clicking on the file and selecting “Rename” from the context menu.
- Your zip file containing the videos is now ready! You can share it with others, upload it to cloud storage, or use it for archival purposes.
Note: The steps provided above may vary slightly depending on your operating system and file explorer. These instructions are for Windows, but the process is similar on Mac or Linux systems.